Digital Technology has the potential to transform the delivery of healthcare, ultimately making healthcare more efficient, accessible, and personalized for patients.
We envision that Digital Technology will disrupt every stage of the Life Sciences value chain and product lifecycle – from R&D to Patient Access.
These technologies can deliver great promise: reduce time and cost to market through digitizing clinical trial operations; make sense of how products perform in the real-world; enhance value for patients using digital therapeutics or a companion digital solution, etc.
We believe pharma and med tech companies should embrace digital technology “before it’s too late” – but that it should start with informed choices on which Digital Health applications would deliver the greatest value for their business.
01. Landscape Assessment of Digital Health Technologies
- Market mapping of Digital Health solutions
- Prioritization based on business need
- Recommendations for integration
02. Go-to-Market Strategy for Digital Health Solutions
- Business case and financial evaluation of the opportunity
- Assessment of access barriers
- Definition of the commercialization model
03. Building a Digital Strategy
- Landscape & resource assessment
- Identification of possible partners
- Operating model for digital organization
04. Solving Access or Commercial Challenges Through Digital Solutions
- Scanning of digital solutions
- Analogs in this space
- Strategic recommendations